The elastic bandages of bodybuilding are improved for a training outside, at home, to the office, in vacancy or anywhere. They are compact and easy to line up. You are not limited to a muscular group when you perform exercises with resistance bands. You will be able to make one complete training of the body just with a resistance band because resistance level is adjustable with the different colors of bands. It is one incredible sports equipment and very good to tone up, to develop muscles or to sculpt your body.
What are different types of resistance for these elastic bandages?
It is important to know that there are different types of elastic bandages of bodybuilding and different marks resistance of which can vary of very weak in very strong (4 kg in 20 kg for example) according to a code of specific color.
What exercises with the tiny resistance band?
Board of 9 exercises
High of the body exercises
Bottom half of the body exercises
- Go down in position knelt with the owing right foot and the LEFT knee on the carpet.
- Put an end of the band under the plantar arch of your foot before.
- Grab the other end of the band with your right hand and put your RIGHT elbow on your thigh before.
- Begin with your tense arm towards the soil and your palm turned to the center.
- Use your biceps to draw the band and wrap your arm from above.
Triceps drawn downwards
- Standing, feet moved aside, hold the elastic bandage in your right hand, then cross your hand on your LEFT shoulder.
- Support your right hand anchored in the shoulder by holding the other end of the band in your left hand.
- Use your triceps to draw the band downwards by moving it away from your shoulder.
- Watch to grip well the back of your arm. Then, by controlling, bring him back towards your shoulder.
Pressure on the chest
- Begin being standing held and pass your left arm in the band and put an end around the back of your shoulder.
- Raise your right hand to cut the top of your shoulder and support the band in place.
- Grab the other end of the band with your left hand and raise your elbow on the side at the level of the shoulder.
- Your elbow must be folded to about 90 degrees, the palm was turned downwards.
- Support your stable shoulder by using the muscles of your chest and your arms to press on the band and to straighten your arm.
- While keeping control, bend your arm inwards, making sure your elbow doesn't fall off.
- Your arm should be parallel to the ground all the time.
Side pulled down
- Stand upright, abs contracted, tucked in and feet apart from hips.
- Place the headband around your wrists and spread your arms over your shoulders with your palms facing forward.
- Pull your elbows down by the waist, widening the strip and pulling it behind your head.
- Be sure to engage your shoulder blades and pull them down your back, focusing on using your back muscles.
- Standing with your feet apart from your hips and your abs engaged, place the band around your forearms, close to your elbows.
- Keep your arms bent at 90 degrees and bring them straight in front of you, so that your elbows are spread to shoulder width.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades and open your arms wide in the goal post position, stretching the tape over your chest.
- Slowly pull your arms back and repeat 15 times. Remember: Remember to keep your shoulder blades down, and to really squeeze them against each other.